PDA

View Full Version : PirateMod

Dragynphyre
12-07-04, 08:27 AM
Yeah, figures that a bunch of pirates would walk off with payment without delivering the goods! I placed an order on November 11, and still have not received my shirts - even though they said it would ship from their docks in 2-7 days. NO modern shipping company is so slow that it would take close to 20 days longer to receive the merchandise - they must have sent it via frigate, the HMS WTF!

I have been trying for the past 2 days to get a hold of these mangy seadogs, and obviously others have as well because now their voicemail box is completely full (I left 2 messages yesterday) and is not taking any more messages. There's no news on their website stating that anything would be shipping late, etc. and they're not answering the emails I've been sending.

It's too bad they're out in Modesto, CA or somewhere equally too far away for me to go charging in, cutlass drawn, in order to make them walk the plank for ripping me off. But it's a good thing I didn't send them their dubloons with a check or money order.

I was expecting these shirts in time for Xmas, and now I'm going to have to invoke PayPal and/or my credit card buyer protection to get refunded and I'll have to order alternative presents, which ruins my whole Pirate theme for this year's gifts... YARRR!

Meddik
12-07-04, 08:45 AM
Bonus points for "HMS WTF".

freonsmurf
12-07-04, 09:22 AM
www.livejournal.com

Dragynphyre
12-07-04, 09:34 AM
oh, come on Wix... this is a legitimate rant. if you don't like reading what I write, don't open the post

edit: fixed siggy

Yalum
12-07-04, 10:34 AM
Dispute the credit card charges now. If anything is going to kick them into gear that will, credit card companies don't like vendors who make them give back money, and there's still time to get your stuff by Christmas.

Liiono Shadowclaww
12-07-04, 12:51 PM
Always be wary when dealing with pirates.

Yarrrrrrr

Liiono
Pirate

Dragynphyre
12-07-04, 12:52 PM
I sent in the dispute via PayPal, and what do you know, I finally get this email in response

Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:14 PM
To: Delissandra
Subject: Re: cannot get in touch with your order dept.

Avast!

Our apologies for the delay in your order – this
holiday “Pirate Booty” has been more popular then
ever, and we have been hit with a literal tidalwave of
orders (far, FAR more than we ever expected). As a
result, many orders are running on the late side &
even our usual phone and email staff are helping
package orders – please rest assured that we are
working our very hardest to ensure that all orders get
to their destinations as fast as possible – certainly
well in time for Xmas.

I will look into your order and if it hasn’t shipped
already I will try to make sure it does soon.

Thanks very much for your patience and please email me
if I can be of any further assistance,

YARRR!

Steve
Eclectic By Design’s
PIRATEMOD http://www.piratemod.com
SINISTER CANDY http://www.sinistercandy.com

I thought I'd beaten the rush by ordering well before Black Friday, ya know?

At least someone finally got back to me.