PDA

View Full Version : defiant pvp vendors?

Solanar
04-01-11, 05:27 PM
Basically all I have been doing is running warfronts, so I'm level 25 with 30k or so favor. Having trouble tracking down the pvp gear though. I got 3 pieces in Meridian and 2 more in....umm, what looks like a gravel pit, down past a bunch of sleeping people.

Does anyone have a list or a website that lists where to go for the different slots? Best my google-fu got me was a walkthru with where to get 48+ pvp gear.

Gloves so far is my biggest lack. I bought a semi-decent mask in the auction house for 40 gold, but don't have the pvp headgear.

I saw some level 18 pvp jewelry that is a *little* better than what I have, but I was afraid to buy it and then find the 25 stuff the next zone over.

Anyone able to help with this?

I'm on deepwood, I think, following my wife and her friends. Primarily rolling a bard soul.

Solanar
04-02-11, 03:27 AM
This is not what I wanted - I'm not far enough along to use it yet - but maybe it will help someone.

http://www.riftrvr.com/guides/moonshade-droughtlands-pvprift-gear-guide/

Thwick
04-02-11, 09:25 AM
Nearly every major city (in terms of having a portcullis at it) has a PVP vendor, at least going through as Defiant I remember seeing one at almost every one of those cities. Then you've got the PVP faction vendors as well.

Solanar
04-02-11, 12:39 PM
There is a PVP Goods vendor in Kalara (sp?) which is certainly not a major city. I saw some level 12 gloves there. So saying that the major cities have them is insufficient. Is there no consolidated information website up and coming, like Allahs was for EQ?

Yalum
04-02-11, 05:39 PM
Kelari Refuge in Freemarch and Reclaimer's Hold in Moonshade are the only interesting outposts that don't have a portcullis, as far as I can remember.

I admit I don't pay attention to pvp vendors, though, I didn't even know the ones outside Meridian had unique stock.