PDA

View Full Version : Getting AA's at 65 with 60 Shaman/Cleric Bots

EZ_Sir Baelis
04-08-04, 01:42 PM
Hey all.

I am trying to find a spot where I can get some AA's for my rogue, with the shaman/cleric outside the group. Hoping to make 3+ a day.

I don't have the best gear, but I think I should be able to tank Tier1 and some T2 stuff with slows.

Here's my magelo for reference..

www.magelo.com/eq_view_pr...num=809562

Thanks in advance,

Rojan

EZ_Tikker
04-08-04, 02:48 PM
how tough is your shaman?

cause if you can get the shaman to tank for the rogue.... then there's a lot you can do

if shaman is weaker than the rogue, you'd be best hitting places like Veksar, or the Hole, or droga Tikker Gimblestan
Stuff I Own

EZ_Sir Baelis
04-08-04, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the response, gonna stick with the secondary then =) since the shaman's gear isn't the best... Prolly farming droga/veksar would help get money to hook the shammy up for later lol..

Rojan

EZ_Gimik
04-12-04, 07:21 AM
I 2-boxed COD with my lvl 60 shamy. Got him up to 65 there just by 2-boxing pretty much.

Rogue-tanking in COD takes some practice, but it gets easy after a while.

EZ_soto01
04-12-04, 10:11 AM
I duo PoS desert pretty easy boxing my 65 Shammy/65Rogue and both are just moderately equiped. It's not the best experience but faster than you will see in places like Droga. PoM is also easy but a bit slower. Another option is to have your Shammy slow pull Diaku to the kite room in Tactics. Once slowed they are pretty easy, just Quiescence should keep your rogue in good shape.

Stibbs

edit: Just realized your Shammy is 60, Tactics might be a bit rough without Quiescence but you still might give it a try. Edited by: soto01 at: 4/12/04 10:15 am