View Full Version : Finger food?
EZ_Raith Fennin Ro
03-05-04, 07:25 PM
Oh man. Yuck.
Quote:She thought it was a piece of gristle, a health department report said. She then alerted a manager.
03-05-04, 07:36 PM
Ughhh! The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~Albert Einstein
03-05-04, 08:21 PM
Red Robin is a dump anyway __________
03-05-04, 11:36 PM
I remember we use to go there and get a hamburger and drinks, and just tottally take advantage of free french fry refills, would have like 6 people and just all munch on their fries. Pretty sure we all got food poisoning too, but we fed 6 people on like 10 bucks, gave a pretty fat tip if I recall correctly.
03-06-04, 06:17 AM
Free french fry refills?! Are you joking me? If it wasn't for this article, I'd be "all up in that". Stupid article.
Who orders a salad at Red Robin anyways? Whiskey River BBQ Burger all the way, baby!
On a similar (but not nearly as gory) note, I was eating at a restaurant in Des Moines a couple years ago, and found chunks of GLASS in my salad. Apparently someone had broken some bowls and thought they had cleaned up all the glass... same type of deal.
03-07-04, 05:34 AM
Once I got a bite of a slug in a salad, thinking it was a mushroom. It squirmed in my mouth and I yelped out but in doing so I accidentally swallowed it. It left that sticky-stuff that slugs leave in my mouth for so long. I couldn't wash it out. where anger is big and fueled by hydrogen
03-07-04, 06:48 AM
You guys honestly don't want to know the amount of blood that is spilled in the kitchen.
03-07-04, 06:48 AM
I was at Outback and ordered a Wallaby Darned (it's basically an orange frozen alcohol drink). I was drinking it through a *****, happily crunching on the ice, when some of the ice seemed rather substantial. I worked it out of my mouth and picked it off my tongue. It was shards of glass. Really small shards of glass.
I called the waitress, and they replaced my drink (I didn't get it for free, the drink was just replaced). We also got a $20 gift certificate, but it wasn't usable on that visit.
Now I know better. Next time, I will refuse any attempt to placate my anger and call the health department. I can guarentee they will lose more than $20 in business.