Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Registered Member
    • Mar 2006
    Gladiuss

    Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

    Hey i was just looking for some targets which you can kill with mercanarys.
    Heres afew i knw
    -Chaliak, Feratha, Hulcror, Veliktorkin, King and Queen in RSS, Furius Jailor, Ritemaster Verok,Slavedriver Menlo,Vex thal,Ssraa, Mistwalker, Arcstone Golem, Grokiu The Bassilisk, maestro in tob. anyway i was looking for some targets i can kill with our mercanarys.
  • Registered Member
    • Mar 2006
    Gladiuss

    #2
    Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

    Gladiuss said:
    View Post
    Hey i was just looking for some targets which you can kill with mercanarys.
    Heres afew i knw
    -Chaliak, Feratha, Hulcror, Veliktorkin, King and Queen in RSS, Furius Jailor, Ritemaster Verok,Slavedriver Menlo,Vex thal,Ssraa, Mistwalker, Arcstone Golem, Grokiu The Bassilisk, maestro in tob. anyway i was looking for some targets i can kill with our mercanarys.
    add porthio and all of ToB.

    Comment

    • Registered Member
      • Oct 2008
      Caedus

      #3
      Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

      In that case Crag Beast Queen is a winner. I hear tale that if your in a raid you cannot take mercenaries into an encounter. I was wondering if say you went into an old instance like PoTime but only had 1 group would the Mercenaries be able to enter with you?

      Comment

      • Veteran
        • Dec 1969
        Catweazel

        #4
        Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

        Can you explain?

        Are certain mobs marked "no mercs"? Or is it certain zones?
        I assume you are talking about bringing as many people as you need plus mercs not soloing these mobs?

        Comment

        • Registered Member
          • Mar 2006
          Gladiuss

          #5
          Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

          i dont know how it works. Im guessing mercs dont work for expo'd or instances.

          Comment

          • Registered Member
            • Jan 2003
            Wanyen

            #6
            Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

            It is zone universal.

            Anytime a "raid" is formed, mercenaries will not work. If a raid is necessary to request or sustain an instance, mercs will not work at all. If a raid is used out of convenience, but not required to gain/sustain access to a zone, you can use mercs, but must forgo the convenience/benefits of the raid structure. If the "raid" instance can be requested with a simple group without the need of a raid being formed, you might be able to get away with using them.

            Comment

            • Registered Member
              • Oct 2002
              cedon

              #7
              Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

              how about a lv72 rogue with group/ dreadspire ish gear with a merc?
              been trying to find a place to get some xp when waiting for a group. i am up to date on expansions, and i bought a journeymon cleric merc. I just dont know many places to use her hehe. and advice would be apreciated.
              here is my EQ players page to get an idea of my gear ( also about 140ish AA's)
              http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/ch...d=545460850568
              (eq players page because im still updating my magelo page )
              Last edited by cedon; 10-30-08, 02:14 PM.

              Comment

              • Registered Member
                • Oct 2008
                Caedus

                #8
                Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

                cedon said:
                View Post
                how about a lv72 rogue with group/ dreadspire ish gear with a merc?
                been trying to find a place to get some xp when waiting for a group. i am up to date on expansions, and i bought a journeymon cleric merc. I just dont know many places to use her hehe. and advice would be apreciated.
                here is my EQ players page to get an idea of my gear ( also about 140ish AA's)
                http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/ch...d=545460850568
                (eq players page because im still updating my magelo page )
                The merc you get is going to be the same lvl as you. If you have others in your group have the highest lvl person get the merc. Also at lvl 72 if you want good xp and you can't get a group just do 69.1 with a cleric merc. The xp will fly.

                Comment

                • Registered Member
                  • Oct 2002
                  cedon

                  #9
                  Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

                  Caedus said:
                  View Post
                  The merc you get is going to be the same lvl as you. If you have others in your group have the highest lvl person get the merc. Also at lvl 72 if you want good xp and you can't get a group just do 69.1 with a cleric merc. The xp will fly.
                  never would have thought of that, thanks

                  Comment

                  • Registered Member
                    • Sep 2002
                    Turlo

                    #10
                    Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys

                    Cynosure Kvanjji (at level 85). Still shocked that I did it.

                    "Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X