• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Registered Member
    • Jan 2004
    EZ_Kristalline

sense/disarm trap

Where is a good place for a lvl 65 rogue with a disarm trap skill of 68 and a sense trap skill of 32 to go?
  • Registered Member
    • Mar 2003
    EZ_Quakereject

Re: sense/disarm trap

Well if you insist on being somewhere, just go to SolA, entrance there's plenty of traps, or Sol B theres some there too.

However... you need not be anywhere to raise disarm traps, as oddly enough.. it manages to raise all by itself while spamming it, regardless of location, I believe sense does the same.

Comment

• Registered Member
      • Dec 2002
      EZ_vyxn

make a macro that does both and link it to your turn buttons. Vyxn
      65 Kat Rogue
      Frayed Knot

"Expansions are not about class balance." --AbsorEQ
      "Classes are not that out of balance ----AbsorEQ"

Comment

• Registered Member
        • Dec 2003
        EZ_anastriannis

Assign sense/disarm to your BS macro and it will get up very fast . Do it like this :

/do backstab
        /do sense
        /do disarm

Veteran Anastriannis Amakiir
        65 deceiver of Ohayo
        Tunare

Comment

• Registered Member
          • Nov 2003
          EZ_InvisiBill

The axe pendulum thingy in SolA makes Disarm go up quickly. You can just click on it as fast as possible. I got a lot more there just clicking away one night, than I did all the times before, just clicking on it when I noticed it was up.

I'm not sure there is a fast way to raise Sense Traps. Just put it on a commonly used button as others said, so that you're always hitting it. -------------------------
          Invissibill
          Llibisivni

Comment

• Registered Member
            • Oct 2003
            EZ_Gareen

As others said, use the swinging axe trap in SolA and just click on it. You don't have to wait for the button to refresh. Skill ups go very fast.

The axe is in the path as the path winds around the very first windowed room you encounter as you zone in from Lavastorm.

Be careful in attaching sense traps to another hot key, such as backstab. As you know, if you actually sense a trap, you are spun around to face the trap. This can be disconcerting and even life-threatening if you are in the middle of a fight, hit backstab and get spun around to face some other direction. This is particularly relevant for LDoN, in which there are a number of traps.

Comment

Working...
            X