TheSafehouse

We're all philosophers in the same way we're all artists. Some of us take it quite seriously and do it well. For the rest of us, it's just something to do between sips of beer. -Wraine

Safehouse Forums

Safehouse Site Info

The end is nigh

FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

EZ_Drole Defiantdagger
Registered Member

How to beat SWG.
Reply With Quote   #1

A friend of mine and I were talking and I told him I had figured out the way to beat SWG.

cervantes429: You just have to master Jedi, and then Mace Windu's blue glowie spawns. "Yo @#%$, I'm Mother@#%$ Mace @#%$'n Windu. Those other jedi's can't do @#%$, but I got the glowie skills @#%$!" Then he turns purple and starts @#%$ing your @#%$ all the @#%$ up on so many levels more than three. You cannot beat him, its im-@#%$-possible. But after he incap's you (the first @#%$ing swing) he gives you his lightsaber and tells you to continue his tradition of being one bad ass @#%$.
(a_good_friend_01): lol
(a_good_friend_01): Mace is the man
cervantes429: You then receive "Mother@#%$in Light-@#%$in-saber of badassitude" and the description goes as follows, "Large engravings on handle read: Badass Mother@#%$er. Small engravings on handle read: Samuel Mother@#%$ing Jackson was here @#%$es!"

Drole Defiantdagger
55th Level Gnome Badass
<Blood Circle> Prexus

Horrid Dreamz
Rodian Smuggler/Pistoleer/TKA
<Wrath> Sunrunner Galaxy