TheSafehouse

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Safehouse Forums

Safehouse Site Info

The end is nigh

FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Zato
Y.O.L.G

Still around...
Reply With Quote   #1

I still enjoy playing, but the game just seems to be winding down... all my friends are long gone and I don't recall the last time I met a "new" player. Mythic and EA don't do much of anything to promote the game anymore. They also seem gunshy to implement any large changes at this point. Unfortunately, it's sorely needed. Give us a new frontier, implement home invasions, something. The past few expansions haven't added too much, especially when it comes to RvR. I send in lots of feedback with ideas and such :P. Put me in charge for a couple months and I can resurrect some life in the game .

I'm keeping an interest in Warhammer Online, but I'm trying to keep my hopes down until I actually get to see it. Anyhow, in the meantime, I'll keep playing DAoC. But some days I wonder - why?

The answer is always because the RvR is the best PvP I've ever experienced in an MMO.

Zato Thornblade the Dwarven Assassin of Tarew Marr
Zatolion, Cleric of Gawaine [Royal Knight]
Lotaz, Sorcerer of Gawaine [Noble]
Guild Leader of the Northwind Highlanders
Zatosh <Savvy>, Shaman of Echo Isles
simpleton
Registered Member

Re: Still around...
Reply With Quote   #2

Is this game even still around?

Aphyd
Registered Member

Reply With Quote   #3

simpleton said:
Is this game even still around?
yep it's still around..although i've pretty much progressed to just playing on the PvE server and using a friar/warden combination to solo almost anything in the game. (minus the real big bosses of course).

Being able to solo keeps means huge RP bonuses

Tryux
Registered Member

Reply With Quote   #4

I played this game for a while, thinking back on it, it was one of my favorites. Sorry to see it is going out.