TheSafehouse



A dagger in the dark is worth 1000 swords at dawn




Safehouse Forums



Safehouse Site Info



 

The end is nigh


 

 

 







FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gladiuss
Gladiuss is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Mar 2006


 
Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #1

Hey i was just looking for some targets which you can kill with mercanarys.
Heres afew i knw
-Chaliak, Feratha, Hulcror, Veliktorkin, King and Queen in RSS, Furius Jailor, Ritemaster Verok,Slavedriver Menlo,Vex thal,Ssraa, Mistwalker, Arcstone Golem, Grokiu The Bassilisk, maestro in tob. anyway i was looking for some targets i can kill with our mercanarys.


Gladiuss
Gladiuss is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Mar 2006


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #2

Gladiuss said:
Hey i was just looking for some targets which you can kill with mercanarys.
Heres afew i knw
-Chaliak, Feratha, Hulcror, Veliktorkin, King and Queen in RSS, Furius Jailor, Ritemaster Verok,Slavedriver Menlo,Vex thal,Ssraa, Mistwalker, Arcstone Golem, Grokiu The Bassilisk, maestro in tob. anyway i was looking for some targets i can kill with our mercanarys.
add porthio and all of ToB.


Caedus
Caedus is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Oct 2008


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #3

In that case Crag Beast Queen is a winner. I hear tale that if your in a raid you cannot take mercenaries into an encounter. I was wondering if say you went into an old instance like PoTime but only had 1 group would the Mercenaries be able to enter with you?


Catweazel
Catweazel is offline
Veteran

Join Date: Dec 1969


Catweazel's Avatar

 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #4

Can you explain?

Are certain mobs marked "no mercs"? Or is it certain zones?
I assume you are talking about bringing as many people as you need plus mercs not soloing these mobs?


Gladiuss
Gladiuss is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Mar 2006


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #5

i dont know how it works. Im guessing mercs dont work for expo'd or instances.


Wanyen
Wanyen is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Jan 2003


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #6

It is zone universal.

Anytime a "raid" is formed, mercenaries will not work. If a raid is necessary to request or sustain an instance, mercs will not work at all. If a raid is used out of convenience, but not required to gain/sustain access to a zone, you can use mercs, but must forgo the convenience/benefits of the raid structure. If the "raid" instance can be requested with a simple group without the need of a raid being formed, you might be able to get away with using them.


cedon
cedon is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Oct 2002


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #7

how about a lv72 rogue with group/ dreadspire ish gear with a merc?
been trying to find a place to get some xp when waiting for a group. i am up to date on expansions, and i bought a journeymon cleric merc. I just dont know many places to use her hehe. and advice would be apreciated.
here is my EQ players page to get an idea of my gear ( also about 140ish AA's)
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/ch...d=545460850568
(eq players page because im still updating my magelo page )



Last edited by cedon; 10-30-08 at 01:14 PM.
Caedus
Caedus is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Oct 2008


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #8

cedon said:
how about a lv72 rogue with group/ dreadspire ish gear with a merc?
been trying to find a place to get some xp when waiting for a group. i am up to date on expansions, and i bought a journeymon cleric merc. I just dont know many places to use her hehe. and advice would be apreciated.
here is my EQ players page to get an idea of my gear ( also about 140ish AA's)
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/ch...d=545460850568
(eq players page because im still updating my magelo page )
The merc you get is going to be the same lvl as you. If you have others in your group have the highest lvl person get the merc. Also at lvl 72 if you want good xp and you can't get a group just do 69.1 with a cleric merc. The xp will fly.


cedon
cedon is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Oct 2002


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #9

Caedus said:
The merc you get is going to be the same lvl as you. If you have others in your group have the highest lvl person get the merc. Also at lvl 72 if you want good xp and you can't get a group just do 69.1 with a cleric merc. The xp will fly.
never would have thought of that, thanks


Turlo
Turlo is offline
Registered Member

Join Date: Sep 2002


 
Re: Highest Targets to kill with mercanarys
Reply With Quote   #10

Cynosure Kvanjji (at level 85). Still shocked that I did it.




"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump







 
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.
All posts are
© Copyright 2004-2006 The Safehouse Network