Big list of changes today...
- World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12)
Blackwing Lair Released!
Nefarian's sanctum, Blackwing Lair, can be found at the very height
of Blackrock Spire. It is there in the dark recesses of the
mountain's peak that Nefarian has begun to unfold the final stages of
his plan to destroy Ragnaros once and for all and lead his army to
undisputed supremacy over all the races of Azeroth. Blackwing Lair
is a max-level, 40-player raid dungeon, with many new encounters and
tempting rewards awaiting the intrepid adventurer that dares enter
A gathering of the exotic from around the world and beyond, Silas
Darkmoon has brought together the Darkmoon Faire as a celebration of
the wondrous and mysterious found in Azeroth. While the Faire spends
most of their time in parts unknown, they do stop from time to time
in Mulgore and Elwynn forest. When the faire is on its way barkers
will stop by Ogrimmar and Ironforge to announce its arrival.
There is a new way to enter the battleground queues. Battlemasters!
Located in some of the cities, right-clicking on a battlemaster will
allow your character to enter a battleground queue just like you
normally would if you touched that battleground's entrance portal.
The functionality is exactly the same, so when it's your character's
time to enter the chosen battleground, you will be teleported
directly in. Glordrum Steelbeard stands in the Hall of Arms in
Ironforge, serving as the Alliance battlemaster for Alterac Valley.
Aethalas of the Silverwing Sentinels stands ready in Darnassus, next
to the warrior trainers, to send Alliance characters into Warsong
Gulch. And in the Hall of the Brave, located in Orgrimmar's Valley
of Honor, Brakgul Deathbringer serves as the Horde's battlemaster
for Warsong Gulch, while Kartra Bloodsnarl will send you to bring
glory to the Horde in Alterac Valley. Guards in their respective
cities can give you directions on how to find them.
- There is a new option upon the login screen. If you click the
"Remember Name" checkbox on the left side of the screen, the game
will automatically fill in your account name when it starts up.
- Will of the Forsaken (Undead Racial) - duration of the lasting
immunity effect decreased to 5 seconds.
- Cannibalize (Undead Racial) - Regeneration increased to 35% of a
character's total health over 10 seconds.
- Stoneform (Dwarf Racial) - can now be used to cancel self-inflicted
- Fist Weapons will now have the normal chance to parry that all
- It will no longer be possible to swap any equipment while stunned.
- Pets will now enter passive/follow mode when their masters mount.
- The Dazed effect caused by NPCs will now stack with all other
movement slowing effects. Note that the movement slowing effects
will not stack, but the debuff icons will remain to ensure the full
duration of these effects persist.
- Damage caused by environmental effects will now cancel stealth (e.g.
swimming in lava).
- Several creature spells that silenced players are now properly
flagged as silence effects, which will allow talents such as
Unbreakable Will to provide a higher chance to resist the effects.
- Spells that drain mana will now properly report the amount of mana
gained in the combat log.
- Clarified the error message when no corpses are available for the
- Clarified the error message when trying to attack while mounted.
- Resurrection spells should now check range properly when used on
targets that have released their spirit.
- Spell reflection effects have greatly improved visuals and
- Knockback effects are now synchronized with any associated missile
- Special abilities which are parried will correctly activate abilities
which are usable after parrying.
- Damage shield spells no longer damage you if you use spells that
damage both you and your enemies.
- Fixed graphical anomalies when using channeled abilities in a group
with a grounding totem.
- Fixed the duration of Frostbite on pets which are dismissed and then
- Fixed a bug where broken off-hand fist weapons would prevent main-
hand dagger abilities from being usable
- Health leech effects no longer give you health while you are a ghost.
- You no longer spout profanity when talking about sitting while drunk.
- Some optimizations for terrain loading and rendering were added for
the Macintosh build.
- Enabled multisample support in the video options.
- Fixed an issue where inspecting crafted items on other users could
potentially show attributes that those items did not have.
- Updated the Mac sound code to use memory more efficiently.
- Honor System
There is now a progress bar on the Honor tab of your character
window that displays how close you are to your next rank.
There is a new "This Week" section of the Honor tab, which will
display PvP accomplishments of the current week.
The honor screen now displays a bar indicating how far along
your current rank you are (Scout, Private, etc). This will
let you know whether you are moving towards your next rank or
falling back towards your previous rank.
The "This Session" section of the Honor tab has been changed to
"Today", and will now display the entirety of your accomplishments
for the day instead of the most recent session.
Players rank 11 or higher can now chat in the WorldDefense channel.
The WorldDefense and LocalDefense channels will now display your
rank as well as your name when chatting.
Battleground scoreboards now display the time elapsed in a
- Warsong Gulch
Warsong Gulch has new item rewards at the appropriate faction vendor
near the entrances to the zone. These are available starting at
Friendly flag carriers are now displayed on the overhead map in
Both the Warsong Outrider Supply Officer and the Silverwing Sentinel
Supply Officer of Warsong Gulch now offer distinct tabards for
purchase. Those heroes who are of Exalted status with one of these
factions may purchase the tabard for 5 gold (discounts not included).
Players now receive a faction bonus for completing the repeatable
Warsong Gulch quests.
- Alterac Valley
Each team will now gain additional bonus honor if their towers are
not destroyed by the end of the map. The more towers that remained
intact, the more honor received.
If you manage to keep your faction's Captain alive for the duration
of a battle, you will be granted extra points upon victory.
Several Alterac Valley vendor items are now bind on acquire.
The respawn time for tower guards (assuming the tower has not been
destroyed) has been greatly increased.
Korrak the Bloodrager has gained immunities to many different spell
and ability effects.
The minimum reputation needed to send a cavalry charge has been
reduced to Honored.
Players of Revered or higher reputation may now call offensive air
strikes if they have managed to rescue their respective Wing
Alterac Valley's guard spawn is now controlled via a more intuitive
mechanism. Please check the Officer Supply vendors for your faction
to read up on the changes.
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Alliance team from
receiving honor for destroying towers.
Fixed a bug that was not awarding Horde credit for owning a mine at
the end of a game.
- Dispel Magic can no longer be used on players participating in a duel
unless the caster is in the duel.
- You are considered in combat for the entire duration of a duel.
- You can't assist players which are engaged in free-for-all PvP unless
you are also in free-for-all PvP.
- If you have PvP combat toggled on, it will no longer be cleared when
taking a flight.
- Hunter traps work properly in duels if the target is flagged for PvP
and the hunter is not.
- Removing an insignia in PvP no longer marks both players as being in
- Shapeshifting will now counteract the slowing effects of frost-based
spells (Frostbolt, Frost Shock, Cone of Cold, etc.).
- Feral Charge - Targets that are immune to immobilizing effects will
no longer be affected by Feral Charge's immobilizing effect. The
interrupt will still affect the target.
- Shadowmeld (Night Elf Racial) - Now reports the correct error message
when attempted in shapeshift form.
- Druid shapeshift form buttons are no longer dimmed while under the
effects of Polymorph.
- Counterattack - Will now cause damage to targets immune to
- Wing Clip - Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing
- Explosive Trap - Fixed a bug where the trap's effects suffered
inappropriate damage reduction against high level targets. In
addition, damage caused by this trap should no longer kill opponents
- Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack - Non-damaging spells and abilities will
no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching
between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more
powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Beast Lore - Will no longer flag you for PvP or cause guard
retaliation when used on an enemy faction target.
- Frostbolt - Targets that are immune to movement slowing effects will
no longer be affected by Frostbolt's movement slowing effect. Damage
will still be caused.
- Frost Nova - Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing
- Blast Wave - Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing
- Cone of Cold - Targets that are immune to movement slowing effects
will no longer be affected by Cone of Cold's movement slowing effect.
Damage will still be caused.
- Detect Magic - will no longer cause guard retaliation in Goblin towns.
- Ignite - Can now be dispelled by any effect that dispels magic
- Frost Armor/Ice Armor - Targets that are immune to movement slowing
effects will no longer be affected by the Chill's movement slowing
effect. Targets will still have their melee attack speed reduced.
- Arcane Instability - Fixed a bug where rank 3 of this talent was not
increasing the periodic damage of various spells by the correct
amount (was increasing by 2% and should now properly increase by 3%).
- Blessing of Freedom - Will now counter the movement impairing effects
of Frostbolt, Cone of Cold, Frost Shock. It will no longer prevent
the damage taken by Frost Nova, Hamstring, Wing Clip, Mind Flay,
Counterattack, or Blast Wave or the melee and ranged attack speed
slowing effects of Cripple.
- Consecration - No longer resets weapon timer when cast.
- Improved Seal of Justice - Tooltip updated to be more clear.
- Seal of Command - Should now correctly report damage in the overhead
display and the combat log.
- Summon Charger - New icon.
- Fixed a bug where the Paladin did not always die when using the
Divine Intervention spell.
- Mind Flay - Will now cause damage to targets immune to movement
- Shadowform - Changed so all spells except Holy can be cast rather
than only Shadow and Discipline spells. Tooltip updated. This fixes
several bugs that prevented various actions (creating tradeskill
items, mining, summoning a mount, using a hearthstone and many more).
- Spirit of Redemption - Tooltip updated to be more clear.
- Touch of Weakness - Stronger versions of this effect on enemy targets
will no longer be replaced by weaker versions.
- Riposte - Targets immune to disarm effects will now take damage from
- Disarming an enemy faction hunter's trap will now flag the rogue for
- Ghostly Strike - no longer deals damage to you when you use it.
- Premeditation - Fixed a bug where the combo points gained using the
ability were not properly removed after the duration expired. Also
increased range and duration.
- The UI now properly shows that Preparation does not clear a Cold
- Frost Shock - Targets that are immune to movement slowing effects
will no longer be affected by Frost Shock's movement slowing effect.
Damage will still be caused.
- Reincarnation will no longer be an option on death when a Soulstone
effect is active on the Shaman. The Soulstone will be used as the
higher priority effect.
- Frostbrand Weapon - Targets that are immune to movement slowing
effects will no longer be affected by Frostbrand Weapon's movement
slowing effect. Damage will still be caused.
- Call of Flame - Fixed a bug where the damage bonus did not always
increase various totems.
- Chain spells cast on PvP targets by an unflagged Shaman will now
properly bounce to other PvP targets.
- The tooltip for Fire Nova Totem now correctly reflects the damage the
- Due to significant talent changes, Warlocks will have all talent
points refunded and can be respent.
- Cripple (Doomguard) - Targets that are immune to movement slowing
effects will no longer be affected by Cripple's movement slowing
effect. Melee and ranged attack speed slowing effects will still
affect these targets.
- Demon Skin/Demon Armor - Now increases health regeneration at all
times, as was always intended. Previously, the health regeneration
only occurred out of combat. Tooltips updated.
- Demonic Sacrifice - The sacrifice effects for the Voidwalker and
Felhunter have changed. The Voidwalker will now regenerate 3% of
your total health every 4 seconds. The Felhunter will now regenerate
2% of your total mana every 4 seconds.
- Demonic Sacrifice now works properly on banished summons.
- Summon Dreadsteed - New icon.
- Dark Pact - Fixed a bug where the combat log was reporting an
incorrect value of mana gained by the caster when there wasn't enough
mana to drain from the pet.
- Phase Shift (Imp) - While phase shifted, the imp is now targetable
but will remain an invalid target for all spells and attacks except
- Improved Healthstone - The increased effect from this talent should
now properly apply to other players that use the Warlock's
- Ritual of Summoning - Fixed a bug where players could be summoned
from outside the same instance as the warlock in some cases.
- Unholy Power - No longer requires the Fel Stamina talent. Is now a
tier 4 talent and is a prerequisite for the new Master Demonologist
- Master Conjuror - Talent replaced with a new talent called Master
- New Talent (Demonology): Master Demonologist - Grants both the
Warlock and the summoned demon an effect as long as that demon is
active. The effect granted depends on the type of demon summoned.
- Unholy Power - No longer requires the Fel Stamina talent. It now
requires the Master Demonologist talent.
- Ritual of Doom - Should now display the cooldown.
- Due to significant talent changes, Warriors will have all talent
points refunded and can be respent.
- Hamstring - Will now cause damage to targets immune to movement
slowing effects. Movement slowing effect improved.
- Improved Hamstring - Design changed. No longer improves the movement
slowing effect. It is now a 3 point talent that gives a 5/10/15%
chance to immobilize the target for 5 seconds.
- Booming Voice - In addition to increasing duration, this talent will
now increase the area of effect of Battle Shout and Demoralizing
Shout by 10/20/30/40/50%.
- Battle Shout - Tooltip updated to display area of effect (in yards).
- Demoralizing Shout - Tooltip updated to display area of effect (in
- Improved Berserker Rage - No longer increases the duration of the
effect. The talent will now generate 5/10 rage when Berserker Rage
- Improved Demoralizing Shout - Effectiveness increase from talent
increased to 8/16/24/32/40%.
- Piercing Howl - No longer has a prerequisite (Improved Demoralizing
- Deathwish - Is now usable while under a Fear effect, which will also
remove the Fear effect.
- Bloodthirst - Design changed. Bloodthirst is now an instant melee
attack that causes damage equal to 30% of the warrior's attack power.
In addition, the next 5 successful melee attacks will restore health.
- Concussion Blow - No longer requires purchase of the Improved Revenge
- Shield Discipline - Removed and replaced by the new talent Shield
- New Talent: Shield Slam - Slam the target with your shield, causing
damage and has a 50% chance to dispel 1 magic effect on the target.
Also causes a moderate amount of threat. Requires the purchase of
the Concussion Blow talent.
- Heroic Strike/Sunder Armor/Revenge/Mocking Blow - Tooltips updated
to indicate the additional threat caused by these abilities. There
have been no changes to the amount of threat caused.
Felheart, Cenarion, Giantstalker's and Earthfury item sets now have
updated art. The Felheart Skullcap is now also called something more
appropriate to the new art.
Grand Marshal and High Warlord PvP Honor rewards have been updated
with improved statistics and new unique art.
The Alliance Mail and Horde Leather and Mail Epic PvP Honor reward
armor sets have received art updates.
The stealth detection bonus on the Druid PvP set gloves has been
changed to work in all forms, including caster form.
The set bonus for The Champion's Earthshaker has a revised tooltip
to more clearly state that all Shock spells have an increased spell
The 8 piece set bonus for Dreadmist will now appropriately affect
The tooltip for the improved feint effectiveness set bonus of the
Bloodfang armor set has been corrected to show the actual percentage
When worn by female characters, the Beaststalker's Tunic had a
missing texture piece last patch. This has been corrected.
Set items which are broken no longer contribute to set bonus
listings in the item tooltips.
- The Horde and Alliance PvP Battle Standards may now only be used
inside PvP Battlegrounds, but the cooldown has been reduced to 10
- The Rank 3 Stormpike Insignia now has the correct health regeneration
- You can now only have one Flask affecting you at a time.
- The Seal of the Dawn trinket now counts as though you were also
wearing an Argent Dawn Commission trinket.
- The Goblin Sapper Charge can now be used while moving.
- Dark Iron Bomb tooltip text and stun effect radius has been corrected
to be the appropriate 5 yards.
- Librams are now considered to be Books when searching for these items
in the Auction House.
- The Discombobulator Ray's effect has been changed: it now reduces
movement speed to 80% of normal and reduces the target's damage with
both spells and melee by 40. The range is now 20 yards.
- Snowblind Shoes are now properly marked as an Epic item.
- Band of Sulfuras is now unique.
- Fireguard Shoulders now have a graphic.
- Flask of Forest Mojo can now be sold.
- The Bloodseeker crossbow's firing animation has been corrected.
- The damage from Smokey's Lighter will now show up appropriately in
the combat log.
- The water breathing ability of the Hydrocane will now continue to
work if the player is shapeshifted.
- Both helpful and harmful effects from the Deviate Fish will remain
after logging out.
- Dark Iron Bracers have been changed to Bind on Equip.
- Set bonus for Stormshroud armor improved. It should be more
compelling for rogues and druids now.
- Winter's Might recipe now displays the correct +7 to spell damage
instead of +5.
- Fixed a typo in the item tooltip for the Alliance's Rune of Recall.
- Several lootable items in Alterac Valley have had their stack limit
- Thorium Brotherhood now offers several new recipes. Additionally,
several of the old recipes now have different faction requirements.
- Additional Smithing/Leatherworking/Tailoring/Enchanting Recipes added
to Timbermaw at Honored Reputation.
- Additional Smithing/Leatherworking/Tailoring/Enchanting Recipes added
to Argent Dawn at Honored and Revered Reputation. Also new First Aid
recipe added to Argent Dawn at Honored.
- Lokhtos Darkbargainer in Blackrock Depths now has many additional
recipes that can be learned at Honored, Revered and Exalted
reputation. Recipes are available for Enchanting, Tailoring,
Leatherworking (all three specialty types), Blacksmithing
(Armorsmithing, and Weaponsmithing (all three specialty types).
- There is now an access quest to gain entry to Blackwing Lair. Happy
- Shadow Priest Vandis at the Bulwark should now properly buff players
who complete any step of the "Return to the Bulwark" quest in Western
- Fixed a typo in the Horde version of the quest "Reclaimed Treasures".
- Imps during the Warlock Mount Ritual in Dire Maul will no longer get
stuck at their spawn-in portals.
- Using the Collectronic Module on frozen rookery eggs for the quest
"Egg Collection" will correctly consume them.
- Obtaining a set of Thieves' Tools in the quest "Tools of the Trade"
no longer flags you for PvP.
Raids and Dungeons
- Several spawns removed from Scholomance. This should make for a more
enjoyable 5 player experience.
- Several spawns removed from Stratholme. This should make for a more
enjoyable 5 player experience. Also, you will now be able to make
additional attempts at Ramstein and/or Baron Rivendare should your
initial attempt fail.
- The trapped chests in Stratholme will now show up for Detect Traps
and can be disarmed. In addition, the number of creatures that come
out of the trapped chests has been reduced.
- Many creatures in Stratholme have gained Detect Invisibility/Stealth.
- The loot tables in Molten Core have been revised slightly.
- Characters that die and release in the Molten Core will now receive a
minimap corpse marker and arrow that will lead them to the window
next to Lothos Riftwaker in Blackrock Mountain.
- Phase shifted imps are no longer hit by Magmadar's Lava Bomb.
- Damage and resist messages from Magmadar's Lava Bomb shows up in the
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Cache of the Firelord (Majordomo
Loot chest), the Chest of the Seven (Blackrock Depths seven dwarves
chest) and the Gordok Tribute Chest (Dire Maul) from despawning too
- The chance for an Epic quest item dropping from the Majordomo's chest
has been increased to 100%.
- The Corrupted Forces of Nature in Maraudon will now pursue correctly.
- Dire Maul has had several spawn locations changed and a slight
increase in population.
- Crystal Fang, the rare spawn in Blackrock Spire, will now potentially
- Raid UI has been significantly improved. You can now open the raid UI
and drag the name of a class to your gamefield to have a listing of
all players of that class be displayed on the game field. Likewise
you can drag a group name to your playfield to have the players in
that group displayed on your gamefield. In either case the display
will show the health, mana and limited buffs or debuffs on each
player in the group or class and you can click on a player listed
this way to target that player. You can then right-click on the
class or group UI element to make some modifications to how the UI
displays or to remove the UI element.
- If you cycle through targets with the Tab key, manually select a
different target using another method, then quickly hit Tab again,
your last Tab-selected target will be re-selected and you can
continue Tab-selecting where you left off. Clearing your target will
restart the Tab selection process.
- Items on the action bar now remain there even after they are consumed.
- If you shift-click on an item link while you are entering chat text,
the item link will now be pasted into your text.
- Mail recipient auto-completion will now use names from your guild as
well as your friends list.
- Hitting Escape will now cancel ranged weapon auto-shots.
- The pet UI will now be greyed out while you are mounted to reflect
the fact that you can't command your pet.
- NPCs which give dishonorable kills have the rank of Civilian and show
up with a white title background in the targeting frame.
- The effect of damage resistance and vulnerability is now displayed in
the combat log.
- Combat abilities which are fully blocked show up correctly in the
- Crushing and glancing blows show more information in the combat log.
- Damage from poisons and curses now shows up in the UI after the
caster has been killed.
- Players now receive an error message if they try to join a meeting
stone queue and are in a raid or are not the party leader.
- TargetUnitsPet() is obsolete and has been removed from the scripting
- Added UnitInRaid(), TargetLastTarget() and TargetNearestRaidMember()
to the scripting system.
- The GetPlayerMapPosition() script function will only work for you,
your party and raid.
- Fixed an issue where chat window positions may not be restored to the
correct positions when re-entering the world.
- Fixed occasional crash when speech bubbles are enabled around NPCs
that talk a lot.
- Fixed occasional crash when listing a chat channel with a large
numbers of players.
- Fixed temporary lockup experienced by spell casting players when they
- Flight Paths
Added a Wind Rider Master to Camp Taurajo in The Barrens.
New Horde Flight Paths --
Camp Taurajo in The Barrens <-> Crossroads in The Barrens
Camp Taurajo in The Barrens <-> Thunder Bluff in Mulgore
Camp Taurajo in The Barrens <-> Freewind Post in Thousand Needles
Fixed several problems with the flight path from Undercity to
Hammerfall while passing through the Ruins of Andorhal.
Fixed some problems with the Ironforge to Stormwind flight path.
The Darkshire <-> Booty Bay flight paths no longer fly over the
Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale, and therefore no longer
flag fliers as being in Free-for-All PvP. Also, they should no
longer fly through the zeppelins coming in and out of the Grom'Gol
Feralas, Durotar, Mulgore, Darnassus, Tirisfal Glades (excluding
the Bulwark graveyard), Elwynn Forest & the Eastern Plaguelands
have now all been converted over to the new graveyard system.
The system will place your character's spirit at the closest
allowed graveyard in the zone. For example, an Alliance character
dying closer to the new Darnassus graveyard, detailed below,
will use that graveyard rather than the one located at Dolanaar.
Starting area graveyards are still reserved exclusively for
characters of similar faction that die within their confines.
For example, the spirit of a Horde character dying right outside
of Deathknell will not use Deathknell graveyard, but will instead
go to the next closest Tirisfal Glades graveyard.
A Horde-only graveyard has been added in the northern section of
Durotar, just to the south of Orgrimmar. In addition to serving
northern Durotar, Horde characters dying in Orgrimmar, The Hall
of Legends and Ragefire Chasm will use this new graveyard.
Alliance characters dying in Durotar will continue to only
use the Razor Hill graveyard.
A Horde-only graveyard has been placed at the northern base of
Thunder Bluff in Mulgore. Horde characters dying in Thunder Bluff
will also use this new graveyard. Alliance characters dying in
Mulgore will continue to only use the graveyard at Bloodhoof
An Alliance-only graveyard has been added at the eastern end of
Darnassus. Alliance characters dying in Darnassus will use this
new graveyard. Horde characters dying on Teldrassil will still
only be able to use the graveyard at Dolanaar.
An Alliance-only graveyard has been added just outside of Ironforge,
around the side of the mountain. It is only for use by Alliance
characters that die inside Ironforge and in the Gates of Ironforge
sub-area of Dun Morogh. Horde characters dying therein will
continue to only use the Kharanos graveyard.
The Ruins of Lordaeron above Undercity now has a Horde-only
graveyard. Horde characters dying inside the Undercity will use
this new graveyard. Alliance characters will continue to solely use
the Faol's Rest graveyard.
A neutral graveyard has been added at the Eastvale Logging Camp
in Elwynn Forest. The graveyard at Goldshire is now for use by
the Alliance exclusively. Horde characters dying in Elwynn Forest
and its sub-areas, as well as in Stormwind, The Stockade and the
Deeprun Tram, will have their spirits travel to the new graveyard
at the Eastvale Logging Camp.
A neutral graveyard has been added on the island of Caer Darrow
in Western Plaguelands. It will serve characters who die on
Caer Darrow and in Scholomance.
A neutral graveyard has been added in the Eastern Plaguelands
near the northwestern shore of Blackwood Lake. Characters that
die in The Fungal Vale will continue to use the Darrowshire
graveyard due to the mountains between it and the new graveyard.
Additionally, characters dying in Stratholme will now use the
new Blackwood Lake graveyard.
A neutral graveyard has been added in Feralas, just to the
southwest of Dire Maul. Characters dying in Dire Maul will use
this new graveyard.
- Darkmoon Cards have been seen dropping from high level Humanoids
around the world. Collect a set of them and bring them to the
Darkmoon Faire when it is in town!
- Several NPCs that were not marked as Civilians are now correctly
- The "Human, Theramore" faction is now the "Theramore" faction. This
faction is allied with the Alliance and is at war with the Horde.
- High Elves now have their own distinct faction – "Silvermoon Remnant".
This faction is allied with the Alliance and is at war with the Horde.
Not all High Elves are a part of this faction.
- Several NPCs around the world are now associated with the proper
- Dimetradons in Un'Goro Crater should be found more regularly now.
- Fire Elementals in Searing Gorge should be easier to find.
- The pair of gryphons guarding the entrance to the Hinterlands have
finally decided to stop staring at one another and will now wander
around the entrance to the pass.
- Rashona Straglash was moved to be with other cloth-centric citizens
- Dark Strand Cultist and Enforcers are now correctly labeled Humanoid.
- Morbent Fel's level was slightly reduced to better fit the level
range of Duskwood.
- Brinna Valanaar in Azshara now sells higher level arrows.
- Hadoken Swiftstrider of Camp Mojache, Feralas and Dinita Stonemantle
in Ironforge received promotions; they are now significantly tougher
- Certain floating herbs, minerals, and chests should now be more down
- The Barrens should now feel more alive.
- Sickly Gazelles now have a sickly look to them.
- Jarven Thunderbrew in Kharanos warns players in Common now, and not
- The Wastewander Scufflaw of Tanaris now spells his own name
- Swift Green Raptor has been renamed to Swift Olive Raptor for clarity.
- An icon has been added at the Kalimdor continent map level for
- Revantusk Village will now have an arrow pointing in its direction
on the mini-map when you get close enough to it.
- Fixed some typos in Gilnid's text in The Deadmines.
- Fixed some typos in Supervisor Raelen's text in Elwynn Forest.