Reward for the 4th 69 mission is a 5 accuracy aug for melee (2 dot shield for casters). I think the risk versus reward for knowing that a 5 accuracy aug is always going to drop into your hands is huge so im posting a heads up.
Though one of my guildees doesnt think 5 accuracy is all that. ehh to each their own. To me though 5 accuracy is for the win~
Also hint for you guys. On 69 #4 ignore the instructions. Here is your task:
1) get to the top anyway you can as fast as possible (clear straight up)
2) clear the second to very top room (the room in the middle of the top most bridge)
3) a named will pop
4) the coocoon the named drops is your guy.
5) the zone repops after you start in with the guy.
6) get him down safely (ill leave that to you)
We cleared EVERYTHING on the way up. And that is totally unneccesary.