- When you are summoned by NPCs or players smaller than you, the collision system will now scan a limited area near the destination to find a place to put you so that you will not be stuck in the terrain.
- A problem related to collision data being out of sync on the client and server has been corrected and should solve the problems many of you have been seeing with NPCs being pushed into walls.
- The sunken NPC and character problem has been much improved. You will still find the occasional NPC at a spawn point that is sunk or elevated slightly, but the NPC should move normally once engaged.
- The Battle plans from Dalnir should be a little easier to obtain.
- The loyal follower in Dreadlands should no longer be a merchant with an empty inventory.
- The traitor necromancers seek should be a little easier to find.
- Wyzith's belongings should now combine correctly.
there was occasional times before this patch when you could be 2 steps from a corpse and it wouldnt come to you. i remembering oocn in yxxta that i was right on top of a corpse and it said it was out of range.
So i think they were refering to a different corpse bug cause that one seems to be gone.
The one all the rogues refer to is the one where you cant run continiously with a corpse behind you. That one is still here and prolly low priority =/
I find it odd that they ninjad in their spell changes for god. Why? Or are they just not in control.